Parking Control Department
Parking Permit Required!
Students, if you plan on attending face-to-face classes on campus this Fall Semester you will be required to have a valid parking permit.
Ticketing for parking violations (including not having a valid parking permit) will start on Monday, February 27,2023.
Student parking permit will be $25.00 for students attending class on campus during the Spring 2023 semester.
Students are required to register their vehicles online with the Campus Safety and Parking Control Department by clicking here or by following the steps below.
- Click on WebSTAR
- Click Students Services Menu
- Click Student Records
- Order Parking Permit – PayMyCite.com
- After placing your permit order, print the temporary permit. Your semester sticker will arrive in the mail.
Top 4 Parking Tips:
- Make sure you know the IVC Campus Parking Rules and Traffic Regulations before driving on campus.
- Always display a valid parking permit on your vehicle.
- Always park legally.
- Always lock your vehicle and never leave valuables visible.
If you have any questions, please contact the Campus Safety and Parking Control Department at 760-355-6308 or 760-355-6307.
To pay citations online, please log on to:
Parking Control Office, room 902
Campus Safety Coordinator
IVC Hearing Examiner
Hours: Monday through Thursday: 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. (all transactions must be completed by 9:30 p.m.)
Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (all transactions must be completed by 7:30 p.m.)