Nursing & Allied Health Department
Due to the recent closure of the IVC Campus, the RN APPLICATION DEADLINE, TEAS EXAMS AND INFORMATION SESSIONS have been postponed until further notice. Any questions or concerns please email:
IVC offers the following Nursing Education and Allied Health Programs:
- Associate Degree Registered Nursing
- Licensed Vocational Nursing, Associate Degree and Certificate
- EMT I, Certificate
- EMT-Paramedic, Associate Degree and Certificate
- Medical Assisting, Certificate – Front (Administrative) and Back (Clinical) Office
- Pharmacy Technician, Associate Degree and Certificate
- Nursing Assistant (with State Certification)
- Home Health Aide (with State Certification)
Whether you want to work in a hospital or nursing setting, an ambulance, a pharmacy, a clinic, or any healthcare related area, the Nursing & Allied Health Department can help you succeed. Faculty are experts in their area of instruction and work together to provide students with the best education available. To ensure success, a program academic counselor is available to guide students in these programs. Meeting with the counselor is the first step in starting an educational plan for any of these programs. The counselor is located in the Counseling Office, Building 100.
The Nursing Department is located in the 2100 Health Sciences Building, and the Office is 2155. The department includes an active and innovative Nursing Learning/Tutorial Center, Computer Lab, and four (4) well equipped state-of-the-art simulation labs for training.