The mission of the Imperial Valley College Counseling Department is to provide counseling, instruction, and services which assist individuals in attaining their educational, occupational, and personal/life goals.
The Counseling Department promotes and supports diversity of culture and learning and, as an integral part of the educational community, seeks to enhance the lives of those who participate in our programs and enroll in our courses.
As a new student, seeing a counselor is probably the most important thing you can do. Our counselors can help you find the right level of classes and assist you in designing an educational plan to help you meet your educational goal. Counselors can also direct you to IVC's many supportive services.
- Disabled Student Program & Services (DSP&S)
- Educational Talent Search (for college bound high school students)
- Extended Opportunity Programs & Services (EOPS)
- Student Support Services (SSS)
- Transfer Center
- Upward Bound (for college bound high school students)