Front Row From Left: Martha Sanchez, Martha P. Garcia
Back Row From Left: Lou Ayon, Sheila Dorsey-Freeman, Travis Gregory, Jessica Waddell, Angie Gallo
**We have MOVED!!!!** HR is still located in Bldg. #2400 - the building has been moved and we are now located WEST of the gym next to the swimming pool.
OUR MISSION AND VALUES
Our mission is to provide quality human resource services for faculty and staff in support of the college, community, teaching, learning and service objectives.
Our responsibilities include:
- Recruitment and retention of the best qualified people for our team;
- A competitive total compensation package (salary, benefits, time off, retirement, etc.);
- Provide accurate consultation and assistance for employees at all levels;
- Assistance with employee professional development through effective educational and training programs;
- Enhancement of the work environment to assist with quality work production while ensuring a work / life balance; and
- Foster an environment that promotes inclusion, civility, and diversity.
In our interactions with our internal and external customers, we commit to the following values:
- Respect for each individual;
- Open and honest communication;
- Fair and equitable treatment;
- Concern and sensitivity;
- Acknowledgment of and respect for diversity.
We carry out our mission by:
- Maintaining the highest professional and ethical standards;
- Committing to quality in all we do;
- Understanding and anticipating customer needs;
- Improving efficiency and productivity;
- Reducing bureaucracy and simplifying processes;
- Continuing to improve services;
- Measuring outcomes; and
- Working as a team