Fall 2023 CSU & UC Transfer Applicant Reference Guide:
Next Steps After Submitting the Admission Application
After applying to the CSU and UC, these are topics you want to be aware of:
Apply for 2023-2024 FAFSA by March 2, 2023.
The IVC Transfer Center will be offering assistance during January 2023 to help with application updates.
- CSU applicants: Complete the application update by logging into the Cal State Apply website by 1/31/23.
- UC applicants: Complete the UC Transfer Academic update by logging into the UC application website by 1/31/23.
The IVC Transfer Center will be offering assistance during January 2023 to help with supplemental applications.
- CSU applicants: Some CSU campuses require a supplemental application from all students; deadlines vary but most need to be completed during the month of January. In some cases, specific majors require a supplemental application; read the emails provided by the university to make sure to adhere to the deadlines.
- UC applicants: Some UC campuses require a supplemental application. In some cases, specific majors require a supplemental application; read the emails provided by the university to make sure to adhere to the deadlines.
• Initial Transcripts: Some universities will require transcripts early in the Spring semester that will include your Fall grades and Spring enrollment.
• Final Transcripts: Universities will require final transcripts that include Spring semester grades, general education certifications and when applicable, transfer degrees (AA-T, AS-T) awarded.
2023-2024 Housing Application
CSU & UC applicants: Refer to the campus housing website for application process and deadlines.