How to Help
Want to make a Difference?
Every day, whether it's you or the student sitting next to you, we face life hardship that gets in the way of our academic success. Be bold and make a difference! Any and every type of donation is greatly appreciated by the Student Equity department. All monetary/tangible donations are used to directly support our food insecure, homeless, foster youth, or formerly incarcerated students experiencing severe hardships.
We are happy to provide an in-kind donation receipt. For tangible donation items please provide a recipet of items purchased for donation.
Thank you for your interest in making a difference!
Options for Monetary/Tangible Donations:
* Any form of payments being mailed please send to the following mailing address: Imperial Valley College Foundation, 380 E. Aten Rd., Imperial, CA 92251.
If donating via check, cash or card, follow the directions below:
- Pay to the order of: "IVC Foundation"
- Indicate in the Memo: "IVC Homeless Students" or "IVC Campus Food Pantry"
- Pay in person at building 10 in the cashiers office.
- Mail payment to "Imperial Valley College Foundation, 380 E. Aten Rd., Imperial, CA 92251."
- Pay online at https://www.imperial.edu/about/foundation/give-to-ivc/
- Indicate in the Memo: "IVC Homeless Students" or "IVC Campus Food Pantry."
* Online card payments are subject to a 5% card processing fee by the issuing bank.
- Tangible items will be processed through the Imperial Valley College Foundation.
Frequently Donated Items:
- Microwaveable Meals-- Mac n' Cheese Cups, Cup o' Noodles
- Pop-Tab Canned Tuna, Chicken, or Beef, Tuna & Crackers Kits
- Granola Bars,Protein Bars, Fruit Cups, Pop-Tab Canned Fruit
- Rice, Beans, Pop Tab Raviolis, Apples, Oranges, Water Bottles
- Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Wash, and Shower Towels
- Toothpaste, Toothbrushes Deodorant, Lotion, Mouthwash
- Tangible or monetary donations provide textbooks or bus passes.
If interested in volunteering, please contact the email above.