We would like to hear from you! Please fill out this suggestion form (can be submitted anonymously)
Don't have a computer or tablet? Have a phone? Call in-to our sessions by following these instructions:
- Dial the toll free number: 1 (669) 900-6833
- Enter the meeting ID followed by the pound (#) sign: 117 971 647#
- Press pound (#) again to enter the meeting.
- Wait until the host unmutes you and they will ask you for your name and how they can help you.
IVC has moved classes and services online as a precaution in the event of a Corona Virus/COVID-19 outbreak. The campus is currently closed. However, we know this can be scary and that online classes might feel overwhelming. The Study Skills Center is here to help you! You can still access the following services to get help:
- Walk-In tutoring
- will be still available through the Zoom online platform.
- Look at the calendar below to see what subject and tutors are available
- Walk-In tutoring
Remember that we are here to help you! If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Study Skills Center
"At the SSC we are committed to provide a student-centered learning atmosphere with programs created to serve the unique population of students we have. In our efforts, we have expanded beyond our center. We opened a satellite tutoring center in building 2600, made specifically to target English and ESL courses, and we are closely collaborating with faculty in our Embedded Tutoring Program. We are happy to say that we are IVC.
Take a look at our Walk In Schedule.
Hover over the time you need to come and see what our tutors are capable of. You can search by your course number in the filter section. For example type in math110 and find out who can help you!
|Monday - Thursday: 8am to 7pm
Fri: 8am to 5pm
|Location:||1500 Building (Library)|