A Message to Our Students
Food Assistance Programs:
- Grab N Go
- For food insecure students
- Daily lunch: 1 entree, 1 snack, and 1 bottle of water.
- Dinner program
- For homeless students
- Select food items to store
- Avaliable to collect twice a month
- USDA Fedearal program
- Based on monthly/yearly income and household size
- Collect food items for themselves and their family members
- Available to collect once a month
Hours of Operation:
- Due to COVID-19 campus closure, we are now operating remotely. We will provide monthly drive-thru, contactl-less food distributions. To sign up, please monitor your IVC student email or IVC Facebook page for registration links.