High School Students
|The information applies to high school seniors planning to attend Imperial Valley College during Summer 2020 or Fall 2020. High School students concurrently enrolled while in high school or enrolled in Dual Enrollment program are NOT eligible for financial aid.|
FINANCIAL AID AT IMPERIAL VALLEY COLLEGE
Step 1: Complete the FAFSA
Step 3: Submit required documents and accept Terms and Conditions
Click on the link to view how to submit documents
Step 4: Sign up with BankMobile to receive funds quickly by direct deposit
Additional Important Information:
- Fee waivers are posted automatically if you are eligible using the FAFSA. Please contact the financial aid office if you have questions about the fee waiver.
- If WEBSTAR indicates that your FAFSA information has been rejected, please contact the financial aid office
- If your file is complete and you are eligible, in Spring you will receive an email with your award information.
- If you have questions about your awards or why you were determined ineligible, please contact the financial aid office.
- Federal regulations require that you provide unexpired, government-issued photo ID in order to discuss income information provided on your FAFSA
- IVC does not participate in the Federal Student Loan programs, so state and federal aid (except for Work-Study) is given in the form of grants and does not need to be repaid as long as you remain eligible and attend your classes
- If you have received a Cal Grant you must report the college you will be attending as well as verify your high school graduation with the California Student Aid Commission at https://mygrantinfo.csac.ca.gov
- You must declare an eligible major – and you may only receive financial aid for courses required for your chosen program.
- You must maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) to remain eligible.
Summer Financial Aid:
- If you are planning to attend IVC during Summer 2020, you must complete the current year (2019-20) FAFSA and follow the steps listed above
- How do I apply for Financial Aid?
- What is IVC's SAP Policy?
- What is a CalGrant?
- What is the CCPG Waiver?
- Financial Aid Answers 24/7