Skip to content
Having trouble finding something or have a question? Contact Us | Main Campus Phone: 760-352-8320 (Directory)

Gainful Employment and State License Information

Certificate Programs (Gainful Employment)

Federal regulations require institutions to provide students with Gainful Employment information for specific certificate programs offered at our college. Please click on the link below to view the information for each certificate program at Imperial Valley College.

California State License Information

AB2086 requires participating Cal Grant institutions to provide links to California State agencies that disclose the passage rate for students required to be licensed in order to work. The following programs offered at our school require a state license:

License Vocational Nurse (LVN)

Registered Nurse (RN)

Emergency Medical Services

Staff Login Form

Please use the first part of your IVC Email (e.g. joe.smith) and your Email Password to login. If you are a student, please use the Student Portal to login.