How to Return Completed Forms and Documents to the Financial Aid Office

How to return completed forms and documents to the Financial Aid Office

Note: Appeal and Petition forms MUST be submitted in person

In-person: Financial Aid Office located in Building 1700

Imperial Valley College
Attn: Financial Aid Office
380 East Aten Rd. 
Imperial, CA. 92251

Fax:  760-355-6119

Electronic upload: this option is available for students using the verification system.

We DO NOT accept forms or documents through email.

Please make sure forms are completed and that your name and student ID are on each page submitted. Keep a copy of all forms and documents for your records.