In order to be considered for participation in the EOPS Program there are a number of eligibility requirements a student must meet.
They are as follows:
- Student must be a California resident
- Student must be enrolled in 12 units or more (if student is served by DSPS this requirement does not apply to them)
- Student cannot have completed more than 70 degree applicable units
- Student must qualify for a Board of Governors Fee Waiver (BOG)
- Student must meet one of the following criteria:
- Place below college level English or Math
- Not be a high school graduate and not possess a General Education Diploma (GED)
- High school GPA must be below 2.50
- Has been enrolled in remedial courses while attending high school
- Student must apply for financial aid
If none of the above are met the EOPS Director may take into consideration other relevant data as defined by Title V of the California Education Code.
If you are interested in applying, please contact Mirella Cital at (760) 355-6407 in the EOPS Office.