Admissions & Records FAQ's
Admissions & Records (A&R) FAQ's
1. When will I know my registration time for Spring 2023?
- Spring Priority Registration times should be available by November 7, 2022. To find out when you are eligible to register please go to:https://mypriority.imperial.edu/ to view your time.
2. How do I enroll to IVC and register for classes?
3. I need a transcript, what do I do?
4. I sent a transcript to IVC, did you receive it?
5. How do I get proof of enrollment?
6. I need a password reset. What's the process?
7. How do I get my IVC email?
- Log on to WebStar. Click on Personal Information and click on view E-mail Address. Please note your E-mail pin/password is the same as your WebStar pin/password.
8. How to remove the OTP requirement for those students that have already gone through the First Login Steps process
9. I have a grade change pending, what do I do?
- Please email your instructor to confirm she/he has submitted the change. Once approved, the grade change will be processed as soon as A&R receives them. Any pending Incompletes or Grade Changes will be completed as they are received and will continue to receive them until the end of the semester to allow faculty to submit the grade changes.
10. I need a duplicate diploma. When can I receive it?
- Duplicate Diplomas will be processed twice a week.
11. I'm a former student from before 1980 and I need a transcript. Can I order my transcript?
- Many students that attended before 1980 require a "Build History" which takes time to build. These will be processed after campus is opened as records from microfilm need to be accessed.
12. I am a high school student and would like to take a class at IVC. Is that possible?
13. I am a high school student and would like to take a dual enrollment class. Is that possible?
- For Spring 2023, Dual Enrollment, please contact Victor Torres at (760) 355-6311.