In order to qualify for the SSS-TRiO Program, the following criteria must be met:
- Enrolled in at least 9 units at Imperial Valley College at the time of submitting an application.
- Commitment to be enrolled in 12+ units in FALL and SPRING semesters.
Must meet at least one of the following criteria:
- First-generation college student (neither parent/guardian completed a 4-year degree in the U.S.)
- Low-income (determined via approved financial aid eligibility through FAFSA)
- Have a verified disability (documentation required)
If you are interested in applying to SSS-TRiO, please contact our Program Office: 760.355-6379 (t) /