English English

Off Campus Resources

Imperial Valley Transit

Imperial Valley College does not provide transportation for residents. It is the responsibility of students to arrange their own transportation. Imperial valley College is working with Imperial Valley Transit Authority to determine any additional options available to residential students. If you need assistance, please contact your RA, the Director of Student Housing and Equity or the IVC Basic Needs team.

Social Services Department, County of Imperial / CalWORKs

Provides time-limited cash aid for the care of children and families when one or more of the parents is absent, disabled, unemployed, or deceased.


CalFresh is California's food stamps (SNAP) program.


Your Future Starts Here!

Apply Now