The student may schedule a TP appointment between the following times only:
Monday to Friday, 8:00am-11:00am and 1:00pm-3:00pm.
- To create an appointment to take your exam at DSP&S you will need your IVC email and password.
- Proctoring by appointment only.
- Any request must be received 5 days in advance.
If you want to review your approved accommodations call DSPS Front Desk at 760-355-6434 to schedule an appointment with your counselor and review your services.
For further information, you may contact DSP&S Specialist at 760-355-6312.
- Student completes the Test Proctoring Request form. (It will immediately notify the instructor of the Test Proctoring Request)
- Instructor submits/ uploads the exam on the link that will be provided via email.
- Students show up on time to the DSP&S office to take their exam.
- It is your responsibility to manage your time effectively.
- When you are done with your exam, a DSPS Staff will collect your exam.
- DSP&S uses a surveillance monitoring system to proctor exams.
- Tests must be taken during scheduled class time unless there is a time conflict.
- NO cheating will be tolerated.
- Test Proctor is not allowed to extend time or adjust accommodations (For any adjustments you will need to see your counselor)
- Your test time starts when you start your exam. Testing time will not be paused during breaks unless restroom breaks are an approved accommodation.
Rescheduling Exam Appointments
- There must be a valid reason for a student to request to change the exam date and time such as: the instructor changing the exam date or the student having a medical emergency.
- It is the student's responsibility to contact the instructor for any change to their TP appointment due to a medical emergency.
- If the exam takes place after DSPS office hours, you will need to communicate with your instructor and DSPS Staff to agree on a different time.
- If you require an exam to be in written format, you must let the DSPS Office know and follow standard appointment request procedure.
Alternative Media Request