Women's Self Defense class
This class is designed to teach women how to avoid dangerous situations and what they should do when faced with unavoidable, unsafe circumstances, while progressing on to the basics of hands-on defensive training. Class participants will gain confidence, knowledge, and the skills to protect themselves in this hands-on course. Topics covered include situation avoidance and prevention, domestic violence, self-defense, and improvised defense tools.
- Practical Self-Defense - Practical and effective self-defense techniques and tips.
- Increased Awareness - What to do in dangerous situations.
- Effective Escape Techniques - How to get away quickly.
- Crime Prevention - How to minimize the chance you will be attacked.
- Using your Body as Your Weapon - Give yourself a fighting chance.
Participants should be women and girls ages 18 and older and should wear loose-fitting comfortable clothing.
|Event Date||03-19-2020 05:30 PM|
|Event End Date||03-19-2020 08:30 PM|
|Registration Start Date||11-25-2019|
|Cut off date||03-18-2020|