IVC has Established a governance structure, processes, and practices that guarantee that the governing board, administration, faculty, staff, and students will be involved in decision making processes.
As a student centered organization, we will uphold the following core values:
• Excellence: Providing superior service and educational learning opportunities that provide, promote and enhance student learning and growth. Integrity: Guiding the college's actions with an internally consistent framework of principles that demonstrate forthright, honest and ethical behavior in all interactions.
• Accessibility: Building and creating an inclusive and accessible learning environment which provides equitable treatment for all, without discrimination.
• Diversity: Recognizing and valuing the strengths of our diverse backgrounds and perspectives in an environment that respects diverse traditions, heritages, and experiences.
• Collaboration: Encouraging recursive interaction of knowledge, experience and mutual learning of people who are working together toward a common creative goal.
• Innovation: Providing innovative approaches to learning, problem-solving and growth in response to a rapidly changing environment.
• Fiscal Integrity: Ensuring the fiscal integrity of the District to fulfill its mission.
The District's values provide the guidance and inspiration for implementing and maintaining programs to promote student success.