Professional Development Committee
The Professional Development Committee meets the 4th Monday of each month during the Spring and Fall semester, during the campus hour in the Human Resources Conference room (behind the HR 2400 building).
Goals & Objectives
1. Ensure that Professional Evelopment is strategically, frequently, and consistently offered for staff, faculty, and administrators and aligned with the college's strategic goals, needs, and priorites identified in integrated plans, program revciew, and other intentional process.
2. Provide external and internal professional development opportunties for employees which serve to maintain profeciency of current knowledge, skilsm abd abukutues (KSAs) and also serve to increase KSAs for personal and professional growth.
3. Evaluate, track, and document all employee professional development.
4. Adjust, update, and change professional development opportunities on an annual basis based on employee feedback.
5. Increase internal opportunities for succession and advancement through professional and personal growth.
6. Enhance the workforce knowledge, skills, and abilities in order to stay current and relevant with advancements in technology.
7. Provide for continuous improvement and training in preparations and planning for handling emergencies and catastrophic events.
|Clint Dougherty, CHRO (Chair)||Edward Cesena, Classified Representative||Omar Ramos, Management Representative|
|David Zielinski, Administrative Representative||Liz Cantu, Classified Representative||Gloria Arrington, Confidential Representative|
|Efrain Silva, Alternate Administrative Representative||Yethel Alonso, Alternate Classified Representative||TBD, Alternate CMCA Representative|
|Elizabeth Kemp, Faculty Representative||Kaylene Elliott, Part-Time Faculty Representative||TBD, Student Representative|
|TBD, Faculty Representative||Benny Benavidez, Part-Time Faculty Rep||TBD, Student Representative|
|TBD, Alternate Faculty Representative||Karin Deol, Alternate Part-Time Faculty Representative||TBD, Alternate Student Representative|