- All IVC Students, faculty/staff members, and residents of the Imperial Valley College district may use the facilities and materials of the Spencer Library. Your IVC I.D. Card is your library card, and you must have it with you each time you check out library materials.
- In the event the IVC I.D. Card printer is out of service, Spencer Library Media Center staff will Create User (Refer to Create User) with proper identification allowing patron to check out material.
- If the patron does not have his/her IVC I.D. Card with them, the circulation desk attendant should offer to hold the material for one week until they can return with their library card.
- If the patron does not have his/her IVC I.D. Card with them, and the circulation attendant "knows" the patron, the patron's I.D. can be manually keyed and material will be allowed to be checked out.
- IVC does not honor library cards from other libraries.>