Technical Requirements for Online Courses
- If there are technical problems with our systems, please contact the Service Desk ticket system for assistance or call the Service Desk at 760-355-6300 Monday thru Friday from 8 AM to 5 PM.
- It is the student's responsibility to have access to an appropriate device to access the online course.
- It is the student's responsibility to be technologically capable to take an online course, i.e. student should be computer literate and have Internet experience.
Since your course will be accessed through your computer and internet connection, it is important that you have the proper computer configuration. Outlined below are the basic technical requirements for participation in an online course.
Canvas Browser Requirements
Canvas runs on Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android, or any other device with a modern web browser. This is possible because Canvas is built using current web standards.
- Learn more about basic computer specifications for Canvas
- Which browsers does Canvas support?
- Canvas faculty and student support