Skip to content
Having trouble finding something or have a question? Contact Us | Main Campus Phone: 760-352-8320 (Directory)

How to Report an Incident

You may drop off or pick up an incident report: Imperial Valley College Parking/Security Office room 902.

An "incident" refers to loss/damage to college property, loss/damage to personal property, criminal activity or an injury involving a student or visitor (occuring on campus or participating in a college activity).

For injuries or illnesses involving an employee, contact the Human Resources Office to obtain an Injury and Illness Report form.

When an incident does occur, the person who is first aware of the incident needs to do the following:

    • Notify the Parking Control Office at (760) 355-6308 or Campus Security at (760) 483-7411. If it is an emergency, contact 911 and inform the Parking Control Office of the location and gravity of the matter.
    • Include in the incident report any losses or damaged property, along with estimated costs. For college property, include state tag number(s) and serial number(s).
    • If the incident was reported to law enforcement, be sure to include the case number and Officer's name.
    • Submit completed Incdient Report to the following: IVC Parking Control/Security Office room 902.

Click here for a printable incident report

Staff Login Form

Please use the first part of your IVC Email (e.g. joe.smith) and your Email Password to login. If you are a student, please use the Student Portal to login.