Who Receives an IVC Debit card?
Students eligible for Financial Aid or who are due a refund will automatically receive an IVC Debit Card. A card will be mailed to the address the student has on file with the College. Students should make sure that their mailing address and e-mail address are correct in WebStar. Students will receive an e-mail from HigherOne telling them the card has been sent.
YOU MUST ACTIVATE YOUR IVC DEBIT CARD
Activate your card by going to www.IVCOne.com choose Easy Refund (funds available on the IVC debit card) OR ACH transfer (direct deposit) to your bank account
USE A HIGHER ONE ATM
* HIgher One ATMs are located in the College Center and Building 2100
* fees will be charged for use of a non Higher One ATM
* Get CASH BACK if you use your card as a Debit Card (.50 charge)
* Get up to $500 per day from an ATM
* Maximum daily spending limit: $2,500
* Choose Credit to avoid PIN based transaction fees when making a purchase
FEES: For a complete list of fees, please go to: Higher One Fee Schedule
Copyright © 2011 Imperial Valley College. All Rights Reserved
380 E. Aten Rd., Imperial, CA 92251 | Main Campus Phone: 760-352-8320
For Employment Opportunities, please visit www.imperial.edu/jobs | Website Problems?
AlertU Emergency Alerts Signup | Student Complaint Policy | Campus Smoking Policy | Student of Concern Form | IVC Facebook Page