Obtaining an IVC I.D. Card
- In order to check out library materials, a patron must present a valid Imperial Valley College I.D. card.
- IVC I.D. cards are available in the Casbah room of the College Center (Building 600) or by contacting Student Services.
- A photo I.D. and proof of enrollment will be required in order to obtain a student IVC I.D. card. The first card as an IVC Student is free. Replacements cards cost $5.00 unless the card is defective through no fault of the user.
- Faculty and Staff cards are free and are made by appointment only through Student Affairs and Human Resources.
- Non-student community members may purchase an IVC ID Card for $5.00. Replacement cards are $5.00 each.
- All registered IVC students, employees, and residents of the Imperial Valley College district may use the facilities and materials of Spencer Library. The IVC I.D. card must be presented every time library materials are checked out.
- If the IVC I.D. Card is not available, the material may be placed on hold for up to one week.
- IVC does not honor library cards from other libraries.